Allow Clients to cancel fund invoices (WHMCS)
With this module your customers can cancel add funds invoices using a link. The link is visible directly on the invoice.
Furthermore, credit invoices can be cancelled automatically after a configured number of days.
- Clients can cancel "add funds" invoices by their own
- Credit invoices can get cancelled automatically after a defined amount of days
- It is possible to not allow clients to cancel invoices, but only use the automated cancellation feature.
- Cancellation Hint Box does support multiple languages
- Module can leave a note on the invoice when the invoice get cancelled
- No template changes are necessary
Installation of the module is completed within minutes.
1. Extract the module archive which you downloaded from the client area.
2. Upload the module to your WHMCS installation.
3. Go to the WHMCS Admin backend, click on "Setup" -> "Addon Modules" and activate the module.
4. Click on "Configure" and enter your license key.
5. Set the option which meets your requirements.
6. At "Access Control" select nothing.
If you have a custom theme, you may want to edit your template by yourself.
Customization of the output
Both features does allow you to modify the output of the hint box.
cancelbox_template.php. The file can be found in the module directory.
Change the WHMCS Template File: You can copy & paste the template code from the text box at the module configuration and insert it in the view
viewinvoice.tpl. Modify the code as you want.
Language files can be found in the module directory
/lang. You can add new languages or modify existing languages.
English and german language files are included.
Test Automated Invoice Cancellation
If you activated the automated invoice cancellation you may want to check first which invoices would get cancelled.
The module does have a test mode integrated. To run a test, open an invoice at the WHMCS Admin, click on "View as Client" and add
&testAutocancellations=1 at the end of the URL. The testmode link looks like this: whmcs.yourdomain.com/viewinvoice.php?id=12&view_as_client=1&testAutocancellations=1
After calling the URL, the cancelled invoices are logged to your WHMCS Activity Log ("Utilities" => "Logs" => "Activity Log").
You need to be logged in as admin, otherwise, the test mode does not execute.
If you have activated the "Auto Cancel Funds Invoices" feature, invoices will get cancelled at the next WHMCS cronjob execution. The cronjob is executed once in the day.
|Name||Cancel Fund Invoices for WHMCS|
|Compatible WHMCS||v6, v7|
|Compatible PHP||PHP 5, PHP 7|
|Licensing||One license covers one WHMCS Installation|