IP Login History for WHMCS
With this module you are able to track the login IP addresses of your clients. This is useful for law enforcement requests or to detect fraud easier. If an WHMCS Admin uses the "Login as Client" feature, the login will not be logged. Thereforce, only client logins gets logged.
Installation of the module is completed within minutes.
1. Extract the module archive which you downloaded from the client area.
2. Upload the module to your WHMCS installation.
3. Go to the WHMCS Admin backend, click on "Setup" -> "Addon Modules" and activate the module.
4. Click on "Configure" and enter your license key.
5. At "Access Control" select nothing.
No template changes are required!
Customization of the Intelligent Search
If you are using WHMCS v7 or above, you can search for IP addresses using the WHMCS intelligent search.
Depending on your needs you may wish to edit the output of the search result. This is possible by editing the file
|Name||IP Login History|
|Compatible WHMCS||v6, v7|
|Compatible PHP||PHP 5, PHP 7|
|Licensing||One license covers one WHMCS Installation|
21.07.2017: Feature: Added integration into 'Intelligent Search'
01.09.2017: Bugfix: Fix problem with cyrillic chars. 20.09.2017: Improve module activiation